Saturday, June 12, 2010

Luggage Update!

Last night around 2:00 in the morning I decided that my suitcase was ridiculous, and I repacked it! Goodbye, coat! I have a wrap, and one of those cheap pocket ponchos, so I am set there. I chucked three shirts, so expect to see pics of me wearing the same clothes over and over again. I cut back on the samples (go me!), repacked my backpack into another pack (MUCH more comfortable), and now my suitcase feels much better. Well, at least I feel better!

I had a hard time sleeping last night - just excited about the trip and getting going. I'm reading a HILARIOUS book right now called The Fortune Cookie Chronicles which is about the Americanization of Chinese food. I'm only halfway through, and it's not going with me. Kind of makes me sad, but I'll have it to read when I get home. Check it out! I found my copy at Half Price Books. Love that place.

Location: Corydon, IN
Tooth Update: Still hanging in there. Literally. It's a top molar.
Weather Update: No idea. Have yet to go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment